The Madiba Villa
Named after former South African president Nelson Mandela, The Madiba Villa is a private double-storey villa secreted away in the beautiful Cellars-Hohenort gardens.
The Madiba Villa is self-contained in that a private driveway leads up to its entrance. A large open-plan sitting room and dining room welcome its guests, while three double en-suite bedrooms lead off the central area. The Madiba Villa also offers a private courtyard and swimming pool for its guests’ use.
A fireplace, air-conditioning and under-floor heating ensure maximum comfort for guests at all times, while conveniences include a bar area and service kitchen.
The Madiba Villa is 264m2 in size. Maximum two people per room.
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Fruit platter on arrival
- Slippers and bathroom amenities
- Romantic turndowns, with sparkling wine, for honeymooners
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A bottle of water at turndown
- Hot water bottles placed in beds at turndown in winter
- A complimentary newspaper