The Beach House
With a spacious deck overlooking both the beach and surrounding mountains of Plettenberg Bay, The Beach House is ideal for enjoying the views in an exclusive space with five-star service.
Guests of The Beach House will have easy access to The Plettenberg’s hotel facilities in the adjacent buildings, while still relishing the privacy this accommodation option offers.
Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms lead off a large sitting room with fireplace, a dining room and a small service kitchen. Included are a private swimming pool, flat-screen televisions and DVD players, satellite TV channels, and Wi-Fi.
The Beach House offers 150m2 of space.
- A welcome bottle of wine
- Slippers, gowns and bathroom amenities
- Romantic turndowns, with sparkling wine, for honeymooners
- Tea and coffee delivered upon request
- Complimentary Mini-Bar replenished daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- A bottle of water at turndown
- Sweets and chocolates at turndown
- Hot water bottles placed in beds at turndown during winter
- A complimentary newspaper
Children’s amenities include:
- Kiddies’ bathroom amenities
- Kiddies’ dressing gowns
- Kiddies’ slippers
- A welcome gift on the bed
- Appletiser welcome drink
- Children’s DVDs
- Kiddies’ food menu